Legal Aid South Africa offers legal information on a variety of subject matters to allow individuals to educate themselves on specific issues. .
You can access Legal Aid SA’s self help page on these issues here: http://www.legal-aid.co.za/selfhelp/
- Administration of Estates
- Children’s Rights
- Consumer Protection
- Equality Court including the Equality Act
- Exemption to pay School Fees
- Expungement (Removal ) of a Criminal record
- Social Grants
- Obtaining a Domestic Violence Protection Order
- Rights of Domestic Workers
- Small Claims Court
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF)
- What to do in a motor car accident
Any specific questions should be directed to an attorney.